For our latest release, we've focused on client performance and bug fixes. With some infrastructure changes and app improvements, it's much faster now.
New Features and Improvements
- The “Help” menu now has working links! That includes a Get Help beacon in the web app to get in contact with us.
- Throughout the app, there's blank state improvements and copy updates to help let you know what Conveyor is doing.
- Deleting a project is now possible.
- Probably not a use-case you’d run into, but signing in and out of the client now works as you’d expect.
- In the last update, there was an issue with client logging you out every so often. That's resolved.
- There were some situations where you could revert a commit when it shouldn't have been possible. That’s now fixed.