We’re happy to let you know that Conveyor has reached a major milestone today: version 1.1.
We’ve been adding new improvements regularly since we launched, but today we released a bigger than usual update which includes a lot of new items.
- task mentions that allow you to refer to a task from the description or comments
- persistent comments and task descriptions
- the ability to ignore files in the desktop client
- branches from an imported repo that are converted to tasks now show historical commits and their authors
- Conveyor displays how long each finished task took from start to finish
Of course, we fixed a lot of things and improved performance with this update. As well, we’ve built a developer preview for Windows users, syncing with external Git hosting services like GitHub, Bitbucket, and Beanstalk, and our take on environment–based deployments.
Is there anything missing that has stopped you from giving Conveyor a try?
Let me know — I’d love to hear about it!